FULL TIME CUSTOM SPRING COILER
Setup and maintain spring coiling machinery to include pre‐production set up, and monitoring of additional equipment such as tooling, ovens, de‐reelers, and other production and manufacturing machinery.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Set up of machinery to reflect specifications indicated by blueprints.
- Submit requests for raw materials based on specifications provided by blueprints.
- Submit requests for repairs.
- Submit production samples to Quality Assurance for statistical process control.
- In process data collection.
- Recognize and discard all nonconforming products and materials.
- Ensure jobs are delivered to the next phase of production after coiling has been completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Spring coiler experience and/or training.
- Operating experience with Itaya CX‐6 or CX‐8 is preferred.
- Strong Candidates will have least five years of coiling experience, and be proficient or have been exposed to Itaya brand coilers.
- Ability to read, comprehend and interpret technical drawings.
- Knowledge and/or training of inspection testing equipment.
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES
EMAIL : Patricia@cookspring.com